Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 37

Hey family,

It has been rainy here for the last few days.  I actually kind of like it because its so hot when the sun is out.  And the rain here is warm.  We went back to my first area today to visit the members and our recent converts.  It was really cool to see them again.  
We had a baptism this week so that was a blessing but our area is just hard.  No one wants to listen.  Everything has to be done through the members.  Hopefully we will get more referals soon.  I´m probably going to be transfered out this next week to another place.  I´m kind of happy about that.  I´m just hoping I get a companion that is as cool as Elder Hales, he has 17 months on the mission.  It doesn´t feel like much happened this week.  
I´m glad that things are going well and that you´re all being blessed even though America is having problems.  I can really see that you´re being blessed from your emails.  God will bless his children when we follow is commandments.  It just proves he exists and the gosple is true.
I love and miss you all,
Garrett 

No comments:

Post a Comment