Monday, June 4, 2012

ZONE CONFERENCE

Hey Family,
 
Wow so its been a week.  We had zone conference today.  President Vecchi and Sister Vecchi did their good bye.  It was so crazy to see them at the end.  I can´t believe that its almost ending for them and for me here the next.  Its D-Day.  I´ve only got a little bit of time to make the most of it.  I´m liking the area here.  There is a lot of potential.  I feel that we are being blessed we have new people that can be baptised these next 3 weeks or so.  So i´m hoping that everything goes well for us and for them.  

This week we had stake conference.  It was good.  And this weekend will be the Temple dedication.  I´m excited about that.  It should be super sweet to watch.  
 
Well sorry its a short email this week.  Thanks for the pictures and I love and miss you all. 
Love,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment