Saturday, April 2, 2011

 Hey,
I'm going to Brasil!  I'm going to try and call you in the airport because i have a few layovers.  I'll talk to you all later.
 
Love,
Elder Parsons

Area Office: Please book GOL/TAM flight below and send confirmation to me and the Mission. Thanks!

TEMP MISSION:
American Airlines Electronic ticket(s) issued. You can check in at the airport with Passport.
Each missionary is allowed 2 – 50lb bags with no fees. 
!!! Please watch for another email from me with flight confirmation and baggage waiver for flight leaving Sao Paulo to mission.

The missionary travel packet(s) should arrive tomorrow via FedEx.  This will include his itinerary, instructions and passport with visa inside.
If there are any questions, or it does not arrive please let me know immediately.

Thank you so much for your service in helping our missionaries while they wait to go to their assigned mission.


CHURCH TRAVEL CWT                          DATE 30MARCH11
50 EAST NORTH TEMPLE ST                    AGENT JG/TG BOOKING REF 8NRXD6
SALT LAKE CITY UT 84150
TELEPHONE: 801 240-5111                    PARSONS/GARRETT WAR 207445-I
FAX      : 801-240-5115                    HURST/AUSTIN JUDD  208019-I

  MISSIONARY TRAVEL
  BRAZIL SALVADOR SOUTH MISSION
 

No comments:

Post a Comment